Dermatologist in Solana Beach, Oceanside, Murrieta & Temecula
Dermatology Specialists, Inc
- Solana Beach
Dr. Gilboa is a dermatologist serving patients from San Diego and Riverside counties. For more information, or to request your consultation, please contact us.
A native of Sweden, Dr. Gilboa completed her extensive training at the internationally renowned Karolinska Hospital (home of the Nobel Prize in Medicine) in Stockholm, Sweden, as well as Mercy Hospital in San Diego.
Dr. Gilboa has specific training in general, medical and surgical, pediatric and cosmetic dermatology, including the treatment of facial veins, chemical peels, and BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® injections.
She is the Director of Clinical Trials at Dermatology Specialists and is involved in many studies of new dermatologic drugs. Dr. Gilboa speaks five languages and enjoys traveling with her husband, their two children, and three granddaughters.
Key Facts About Dr. Gilboa
- University of Lund Medical School, Lund, Sweden (1972-1977)
- St. Goran’s Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, Department of Dermatology (1981-1987)
- Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, Department of Dermatology (1981-1987)
- California Medical License (1989)
- Diplomate, Swedish Board of Dermatology (1987)
- Swedish Medical License (1980)
To find out more about our dermatologists in San Diego County, click here to request a consultation at Dermatology Specialists, Inc. or call us to schedule your appointment.
From our Solana Beach location, dermatologist Ruth Gilboa, MD, serves the needs of neighboring communities including Encinitas, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar and La Jolla.