Dermatologist in Oceanside, Carmel Valley, San Marcos, Murrieta and Temecula
Dermatology Specialists, Inc
- Carmel Valley
- San Marcos
Originally from the Washington DC metropolitan area, Kunal Angra, MD is a board-certified dermatologist with specialty training in cosmetic dermatology through the distinguished American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship program. Dr. Angra’s passion for dermatology stemmed from research work at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD where he treated children suffering from Xeroderma Pigmentosum, a rare genetic disorder that causes extreme sensitivity to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, leading to the development of skin cancer at an early age. He also spent time volunteering with the Camp Discovery program, a no-cost camp for children suffering from chronic skin conditions.
As a cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Angra specializes in injectable products such as botulinum toxin and fillers, non-invasive body contouring, vein treatments, and laser rejuvenation. He has authored several related scientific articles and textbook chapters. His goal is to help patients seeking enhancement of their natural beauty through a unique, individualized approach.
Key Facts about Dr. Angra
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois (2007-2010)
- Medical School: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC (2011-2015)
- Internship: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, CA (2015-2016)
- Dermatology Residency: Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC (2016-2019)
ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship
- Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, San Diego, CA (2019-2020)
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Board Certified Dermatologist
To find out more about our dermatologists in San Diego and Riverside Counties, click here to request a consultation at Dermatology Specialists, Inc. or call us to schedule your appointment.