Dermatologist in Oceanside & Fallbrook
Dermatology Specialists, Inc
Dr. Samady is a dermatologist serving patients from San Diego and Riverside counties. For more information, or to request your consultation, please contact us.
A graduate of Cornell University, in New York, Dr. Samady obtained an electrical engineering degree while completing his pre-med classes. After graduating, he attended New Jersey Medical School where he received his MD degree.
He completed his Internship at Loma Linda University and received his dermatology training at New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Samady specializes in general and cosmetic dermatology including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM®, treatment of facial veins, and laser hair removal.
Dr. Samady enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife, son and daughter.
Key Facts About Dr. Samady
- New Jersey Medical School (1992-1996)
- New Jersey Medical School, Department of Dermatology (1997-1999)
- New Jersey Medical School, Department of Dermatology, Chief Resident (1999-2000)
- California Medical License (2000)
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology (2000)
To find out more about our dermatologists in San Diego and Riverside Counties, click here to request a consultation at Dermatology Specialists, Inc. or call us to schedule your appointment.