Dr. Kim is a dermatologist serving patients from San Diego and Riverside counties. For more information, or to request your consultation, please contact us.
Dr. Jessica Kim is a (board certified) dermatologist serving patients in San Diego and Riverside counties. She graduated from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences with the following dual degrees: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and a Masters in Biomedical Science. Dr. Kim completed her residency in both internal medicine and dermatology at Palm Beach Consortium Graduate Medical Education on the JFK North Campus Hospital located in West Palm Beach, Florida. She has published numerous articles in prestigious medical journals and presented at many conferences. She specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Kim is married with two young children who keep her very busy. She is fluent in Korean. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and staying active by going running, hiking, and frequenting the gym.
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (2008-2013)
- Palm Beach Consortium Graduate Medical Education, Department of Dermatology (2016-2019)
- Palm Beach Consortium Graduate Medical Education, Department of Internal Medicine (2013-2016)
- Florida Medical License (2013)
- California Medical License (2019)
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (2016)