Dermatologist in Oceanside
Dermatology Specialists, Inc
Dr. Wong is a board certified dermatologist serving patients from San Diego and Riverside counties. For more information, or to request your consultation, please contact us.
Dr. Wong specializes in the Mohs Micrographic Surgery approach to the removal of facial cancers. He has expertise in all areas of dermatologic surgery including the treatment of basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and malignant melanoma. He also has expertise in cosmetic dermatological procedures. Dr. Wong has been on the staff at Dermatology Specialists, Inc. since 1995. He is married and has two daughters and a son. His interests outside of medicine include music and the martial arts.
Voted 2019 Top Doctor – San Diego Magazine – Physicians of Exceptional Excellence
Key Facts About Dr. Wong
- University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology (1992-1993)
- University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, Department of Dermatology (1990-1993)
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco (1994-1995)
- California Medical License (1990)
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology (1993)
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (2000)
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
To find out more about our dermatologists in San Diego and Riverside Counties, click here to request a consultation at Dermatology Specialists, Inc. or call us to schedule your appointment.